Please note

This image is a general representation of the album cover, but the actual product may differ slightly in terms of color shading, logo placement, borders, or other small details. If the item offered is a used, second-hand item, please note that there may be some cosmetic differences as well.

Get Up & Boogie [[with bonus tracks) [[aka Silver Connection)

CD [[Item 706016) Success/Big Break [[UK), 1976 — Condition: New Copy

$14.99 ... CD

The Euro, Yen, and Pound prices listed here are all approximate prices, to be used for comparison purposes only. They are updated every day based on
currency rates quoted to us by our bank -- but understand that the final rate charged to you by your bank may differ.

A smash hit from Silver Convention – thanks to the dark pop disco hit "Get Up & Boogie", the leadoff tune on this surprisingly strong set! The strength of the album really comes from the masterful blend of strings, beats, and piano from arranger/producer/keyboardist Silvester Levay – who manages to keep a lot of space in the grooves, and create a sense of darkness in places you wouldn't expect – almost a coldness that predates the European dancefloor sound of the 80s, and nicely warmed up by the trio of ladies singing lead vocals. The album was issued in the US as Silver Convention, on Midland International, and as Get Up And Boogie in Europe – and this great CD version from Big Break UK adds 3 bonus tracks! Titles include "Get Up & Boogie", "Play Me Like A Yo Yo", "No No Joe", "Old Wine In New Bottles", "Thank You Mr DJ", and "You Turned Me On By You Can't Turn Me Off" – plus bonus 12" disco versions of "Get Up And Boogie" and "No, No, Joe", andan alternate disco mix of "Get Up And Boogie". © 1996-2014, Dusty Groove, Inc.