[REMOVE ADS]

Great video of Diana at the Montreal Jazz Festival 2014.

Found this fan vid from the Montreal Jazz Festival. This woman is seventy years old! Just beautiful, happy, fit and healthy, the crowd loves her as well.

Diana Ross, Live. 2014 Montreal Jazz Fest. - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_tsFFkl4g

Last edited by David J; 07-23-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks for putting this up. Her poses are iconic aren't they. Great voice and relaxed and enjoying herself. I saw her the day before in the Toronto vicinity.

Thanks for the video
    Beautiful....Still !!!

Lulu Guest
    Thanks for sharing - it was a treat! Had to dash the comments when I saw "wizboy" starting his usual antics...BigBear, TWTR4EVER and DetroitLives313 aren't far behind!

supremester Guest
    Loved the video - Miss Ross is looking like a million and her reviews are off the chart - the best of her stellar, iconic career. The comments by vomit bags like TWA at Detroit are psychotic - why go to DR videos if you hate her? I would never go to a James Taylor forum and say his How Sweet It Is makes me cringe cuz A) no one cares and B) why bring my opinion to a forum topic that I do not personally appreciate? Anyway, JT's version is, ................gulp, by sales standards, the definitive version of the song, Wizboy has his issues but he's a DR fan, on a DR video log - Detroit and TWA are just parasites......... maybe Mary will humiliate them into hibernation.

smark21 Guest
    And maybe Diana can humiliate the likes of Wizboy as well given his psychotic posts over at youtube?

I don't understand why people here pollute this forum with comments from other sites [[youtube). Leave that mess there. There is no need to bring to our attention what people say on other sites.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    I don't understand why people here pollute this forum with comments from other sites [[youtube). Leave that mess there. There is no need to bring to our attention what people say on other sites.
    When it's the very same people who pollute this forum constantly with their vitriol under a variety of aliases, why wouldn't we call them out?

^ Because that'll be only adding fuel to the fire.

Anyway, who else but Diana?