[REMOVE ADS]

New Diana Ross "BOSS" REMIX

This Diana Ross remix is from an album coming out July 21st called John Morales Presents Club Motown featuring many classic Motown artists.

This Boss remix has glistening strings and a new funky backbeat. There have been a lot of remixes of this classic, but this is one that I can listen to more than once or twice without getting tired of it and going back the original.

Love the opening strings.

Lulu Guest
    Full track list - WOW! Unfortunately, "Red Hot" didn't make the cut!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/John-Morales...dp/B00KLNIEL8/

Since this upcoming release is Volume one, there is hope that "Red Hot" will make it onto future compilations.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Since this upcoming release is Volume one, there is hope that "Red Hot" will make it onto future compilations.
    Trust. Morales has no idea what that is. 5 people bought that record. The rest of us picked it up in the cut out bin or at a flea market. "The Boss" on the other hand - wow, what a triumph! Heck, it's been covered at least twice [[The Braxtons, Kristine W) and will never grow old!!!

Two new BOSS mixes within two months: Dimitri From Paris and John Morales. I love both of them, although I do have a slight preference for the one by Dimitri From Paris. Both were done a couple of years ago [[and several mixes by John Morales have been floating around on internet and sound cloud); Dimitri From Paris has done some amazing stuff with Sister Sledge and Chic tracks as well. What I love about both deejays/remixers, is that they really stick to the vibe of the original version, rather than turning it into a totally different song.

Can you imagine if she opened her concert with that intro... I would die.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaLove View Post
    Can you imagine if she opened her concert with that intro... I would die.
    I thought the same thing when I heard this. In some of her recent shows, she had had a whole bunch of strings on stage with her. [[so nice to see a concert with full orch instead of a karaoke band) The intro would make a great prelude to her grand entrance and it would nice to replace her Coming Out opening.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I thought the same thing when I heard this. In some of her recent shows, she had had a whole bunch of strings on stage with her. [[so nice to see a concert with full orch instead of a karaoke band) The intro would make a great prelude to her grand entrance and it would nice to replace her Coming Out opening.
    I know just the overture you're talking about! I loved it. Wish she'd bring it back!