[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

IN depth article on prospects for Detroit's revival

Big question after reading this: Will Dan Gilbert and Quicken Loans ultimately be good for Detroit?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/13/ma...mentsContainer

I'd say they are both for Detroit at the present time, but stay tuned. There is a lot more exciting things to come for Detroit!

Crystaledwards Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I'd say they are both for Detroit at the present time, but stay tuned. There is a lot more exciting things to come for Detroit!
    Care to share some of the exciting things that are in Detroit's future?

CE

Crystaledwards Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Big question after reading this: Will Dan Gilbert and Quicken Loans ultimately be good for Detroit?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/13/ma...mentsContainer
    While I admire his optimism, Dan Gilbert was a huge proponent for Detroit going bankrupt with little thought for the pensions of the 15,000 plus retired civil servants who stand to lose almost everything.

CE

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaledwards View Post
    Care to share some of the exciting things that are in Detroit's future?

CE
    Maybe I will shortly. I just landed here last night and have meetings in the city throughout the coming week.

Crystaledwards Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Maybe I will shortly. I just landed here last night and have meetings in the city throughout the coming week.
    We wish you great success in all your meetings Marvin, Hopefully your busy schedule will allow you a few minutes to pop in here and share your exciting news regarding Detroit's sunny future. Per chance are you meeting with Dan Gilbert from Quicken Loans? When two great minds share a pillow, monumental things are usually conceived.

CE
    Last edited by Crystaledwards; 07-13-2014 at 10:04 PM.

honest man Guest
    CE am i reading between the lines correct.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Crystaledwards Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    CE am i reading between the lines correct.hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    au contraire my dear honest man. Of course I was speaking metaphorically about heads on pillows, but Marv's marathon of meetings regarding the exciting things for Detroit's sunny outlook, does mirror the optimistic vision Dan Gilbert from Quicken Loans has about Detroit's future.

True partnerships are needed for gaining the residents of Detroit's trust and commitment, which will have everyone working together for a brighter future. Investing time in this process saves, and makes, money in the end. Healthy collaboration usually outperforms the competition and unleashes success for all.

CE

honest man Guest
    OH he is not a Politician then LOL