[REMOVE ADS]

LadyLola Guest

Happy Birthday Florence Ballard!

You are loved and missed.

My favorite Supreme....Happy birthday Flo!

We remember you Flo, Happy Birthday!

It's sad, and a bit scary, to realize that Florence has now been gone for longer than she was with us. Such a short life but she left a big footprint and still fascinates people to this day.

Happy Birthday Blondie, my favorite Supreme.

LadyLola Guest
    It saddens me to think of her not with us. I hope that her family was able to place flowers on her grave today or any fans in the Detroit area could do so. If anyone is able, please let us know and perhaps post a photo. My heart hurts today.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLola View Post
    It saddens me to think of her not with us. I hope that her family was able to place flowers on her grave today or any fans in the Detroit area could do so. If anyone is able, please let us know and perhaps post a photo. My heart hurts today.
    florence ballard is the first supreme romping thru hey baby and buttered popcorn in the early dsys and ending her supreme days with a number 2 record singing behind diana on reflections in 1967 after posting 9 number ones with the grpup. Flo you are a star a d nobody can dethrone u as jennifer hudson said this one is 4 u. i posted some photos on facebook this morning I dont know how to post on soulful perhaps someone c show me how. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLO GLENDA BLONDIE BALLARD CHAPMAN

My 10 favorite florence ballard tracks on her birthday
    1. Long gone lover
    2. Aint that good news
    3. Buttered popcorn
    4. People
    5.hey baby
    6. Manhattan
    7. Like you babe
    8. Come see about me
    9. Love aint love
    10. You keep me hangin on.
    Bonus tracks penny pencher, and let me hear u say I love you