[REMOVE ADS]

Lionel Richie- BET Lifetime Achievement Award

I don't think it has been mentioned here, but for Lionel Richie fans, he will be the recipient of the BET Lifetime Achievement Award tonight.

And very well deserved for sure!

Didn't see it but well earned. He deserves it. Lionel has been part of black folks' life soundtracks, whether they want to admit it or not. From Commodores on down too.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Didn't see it but well earned. He deserves it. Lionel has been part of black folks' life soundtracks, whether they want to admit it or not. From Commodores on down too.

Has Lionel ever appeared on BET??? Cause I know that he never appeared on soul Train after he left the Commodores!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvus7 View Post
    Has Lionel ever appeared on BET??? Cause I know that he never appeared on soul Train after he left the Commodores!!
    He might have been on there once when that first album dropped in 1982. But not anything after that as far as I can remember.