[REMOVE ADS]

LadyLola Guest

Pat Boone is a racist PIG!!!

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/...rtificate.html

This jackass made shit loads of money by re-recording his shitty "music" covering songs from black artists in the 50's now is attacking the President.

Can this ignorant white bastard just shut up and die???

Tell me something I didn't know! He turned into a birther. It kind of figures. He's an evangelical christian, from the south, an older white man who can't accept the fact that the world he knew and loved no longer exists, and that a Black man is in the highest office of the land.

He's no different than any of those other older high-profile white singers and politicians from the conservative southern white world like Ray Stevens, Charlie Daniels, and, although he came from Detroit: Ted Nugent. Ray Stevens borders on birtherdom. Now, I haven't seen or heard anything overtly racist from Charlie Daniels, he at least accepts Obama as the president.

I don't know about you guys, but I have purged all music from almost all of these artists from my home.

From the article:

BOONE: Well I’m talking to some people that they are trained detectives and investigators and I’ve been trying to get people in Congress to pay attention to these things and create. We should have to be us citizens saying, “Wait a minute, this thing doesn’t look real.”
    This is the same shit we have been hearing from people like Donald Trump and Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio, in Arizona. Most of these guys know damn well there's no proof of what they claim. All they want to do is scare de white folk into voting republican in November. Remember: it's a congressional election year. YOU MUST GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! Don't sit back thinking that cooler heads will prevail, and that no one in their right mind would vote for these tea-bagger extremists. If YOU don't vote, you will hand over the decision to the small group of radicals that exist in almost every community in this country. Don't forget what happened in 2010!

That's just the tip of that iceberg. He's homophobic, a misogynist, anti-Semitic and the list is LONG and well known. A pig....I think that's being very generous! He's a real piece of work....or maybe I should say...POS.
    Last edited by blueskies; 06-24-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLola View Post
    ..This jackass made shit loads of money by re-recording his shitty "music" covering songs from black artists in the 50's now is attacking the President.

Can this ignorant white bastard just shut up and die???
    Wishing him to die is a bit harsh, but I agree that he is a racist, and stupid - not ignorant - but stupid.

I used to buy this guys records when I was a kid and watched his TV show. I never knew that they were cover records. Didn't even know what cover records were. But after I was introduced to the original records and then went back and listened to Pat's versions, I realized just how bad they were. I could then see that he tried to do what Little Richard did, but Pat did it phonetically [[sp?)

His ranting sounds so much like Donald Trump. They both had detectives working on it and both said that we were going to be surprised at the revelations. I'm still waiting for Donald Trump's big revelation.

And Donald and Pat have something else in common. Here is a hilarious video of Pat Boone losing his toupee.

He had no qualms in recording many singles for Motown's Melodyland/ Hitsville country subsidiary, but why not abandon ones misguided principles when there's the chance of making money?

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Wishing him to die is a bit harsh, but I agree that he is a racist, and stupid - not ignorant - but stupid.
    No, he's ignorant!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    No, he's ignorant!
    Sorry, I disagree with you and do not stand corrected. He is not ignorant.
    In today's society, where the whole world is brought into our home, it is just about impossible to lack the knowledge, information, or awareness of prejudice, homophobia, etc. So, he does have the knowledge and therefore he is not ignorant.

The fact that he does nothing with that knowledge, and holds on to his ridiculous beliefs, makes him stupid

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...pat boone????didn't he stop being relevent about 50yrs ago when white bucks went out of style and old out of stlye joke pat boone,he probobly thinks that eisenhower should be president.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Sorry, I disagree with you and do not stand corrected. He is not ignorant.
    In today's society, where the whole world is brought into our home, it is just about impossible to lack the knowledge, information, or awareness of prejudice, homophobia, etc. So, he does have the knowledge and therefore he is not ignorant.

The fact that he does nothing with that knowledge, and holds on to his ridiculous beliefs, makes him stupid
    We'll agree to disagree. He's ignorant of Black people and their experience.

Ok Pat Boone has friends in higher places than the govt who know this is a false birth certificate! Believe me if they could prove President Obamas certificate was a sham I think it would have been done by now. Personally I think they would have proved it before he was President they would not have waited this long! This reminds me of the rant Karl Rove went on when they called OHIO on Fox news when President Obama won the second time. He would not take no for an answer for those of you who saw it this one of the most hilarious things on political television. Lets say the birth certificate is fake this would be one of the most shadiest things to ever be pulled off in the white house amongst other things.

It was clear this guy was losing it, when he claimed he should be in the Rock N Roll hall of fame a few years back, he's certainly cranked up the crazy button considerably since then.
    I suppose he got the idea from the fake hair.