[REMOVE ADS]

ATTENTION destruction ~

* Sorry to post this here but I don't think the send messages is working, at least not in my inbox.

HI DES,
    Let me know if you received my message in answer to yours?

S.S.

No problem and Indeed I did... and thx so much.

I missed the alert in my Email Inbox and that's why I didn't respond in a timely manner.

Between the latest upheavals at work and getting my girls through the last month of school, I have not had a sliver of exhale time.

Yesterday I peeped in on SDF a bit more than in recent times. I wanted to respond to a few things I'd read here lately, add a post for my travelling young-ins and request a favor[[votes). It's changed, and not all for better.

Since this thread has been started, I'll come back later to expound on that point.

Take care and thx again SS....later, t

P.S.

To those of you who know me....please hit me in email or PM if your personals have changed.....I'll be hitting you with something[[calls, emails or PM's) starting Monday....Miss you gals and guys...t.

That's understandable, Des.
    We will talk more as the date gets closer.

S.S.