[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Crystaledwards Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    EXACTLY! Motown did little to nothing to support the Supremes staring in 1970 YET they reached some levels of success in spite of Motowns lack of attention. That was mostly due to their fans and they had plenty of them in the 70's.

I wonder if making movies really was all that in the end.
    Yet they were constantly on television as their countless youtube clips attest. Why do you say "some levels of success" yet in other threads you state with the greatest authority that the 70's Supremes were the biggest girl group of the 1070's. Which is it Marvin?

Your repetitive banter always involves misinterpretations mixed with your perceptions. We rarely, if ever, get hard evidence from you.

CE
    Last edited by Crystaledwards; 06-01-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Grammar

This constant bickering is getting very old. I don't think anyone really knows all the ins and outs of what Motown did or what the artists did at this point. What I do know is that Motown is gone, many of the artists, writers, and producers are gone -- what remains is a vast collection of incredible music. Can't we just enjoy the music and stop the mud slinging.

"It's All Been Said Before" is still one of my favorite songs by the ladies. It should have been released. Scherrie was definitely the one who could take them back to the charts with this one. Pop and Sassy is what they needed then and they went another direction,