[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A lovely mary Wilson arrive at the 2014 Kentucky Derby.

Looking real fine Miss Wilson.

LadyLola Guest
    She is just stunning.

RossHolloway Guest
    It's hard to believe that she's really 70 years old.

she needs to lose a bit of the weight...

LadyLola Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    Look in a mirror Taffy.

Hope I look like that when I'm that age. She looks great!

No she doesnt. She look fabulous imo.

Roberta

She looks spectacularly gorgeous as usual.......!

There are some great pics of last night Gala with Mary performing with Richie Sambora [[Bon Jovi), Johnny Gill, Travis Twitt, etc,etc.....

That's just rude. Totally uncalled for.

supremester Guest
    She looks great. I just got back from 4 Ross shows, she looks great too. I'mm11 years younger than them and look like hell.

Yeah, lighten up. Healthy eating and regular exercise are close to impossible when you're on the road so much of the time, unless you can afford a personal chef and a personal trainer, plus time for all that, in your entourage and itinerary. Mary's most often on a shoestring budget and much of her income has to go back into her act. I doubt she's in a position to employ superfluous personnel like that. Often you can only grab a bite on the run, and often it's very late at night, shortly before you go to bed, which is the worst time to be eating, even when you're young and more fit. I'm seven years younger than Mary and even with time to eat healthily and to exercise it's all I can do to keep ahead of the weight demon and I'm not always successful. For a 70-year old Mary can look like a million bucks when she's of a mind to, even if she's a bit zaftig. She wears it well.

Name:  Mary+Wilson+137th+Kentucky+Derby+Arrivals+7w71zZB_rt6l.jpg
Views: 1360
Size:  68.4 KB
    Here is a better picture

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Name:  Mary+Wilson+137th+Kentucky+Derby+Arrivals+7w71zZB_rt6l.jpg
Views: 1360
Size:  68.4 KB
    Here is a better picture

That picture is from 2011, 3 years ago. These are from the other day:
    Last edited by marv2; 05-04-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Mary is a bombshell! As in va va va varooommmm........! hehehehehehe! She is "le bomb sensuale"! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    That's just rude. Totally uncalled for.
    It is uncalled for, but I think Jim’s purpose was to retaliate to Marv’s statement in an earlier thread
    Where he asked what Diana Ross was hiding under a white bedspread that she was wrapped in.
    And, also in another thread, Marv pointed out the exact moment in a video of Diana in a black gown, where you could see a bit of a belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Why is she wrapped up in that bedspread? What is she hiding?
    In this case, Marv started it by going into a Diana thread and insulting her and Jim retaliated by going into a Mary thread and made a negative comment. It has worked the other way too, so Marv isn’t the only guilty one here attacking Diana or Mary. I guess we have to live with it. I don’t think it will ever end.

Both ladies are a bit over weight. They are both 70 and look decades younger. It’s not fat extra weight. It is content extra weight. They both are happy with what they are doing, and they should both be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    It is uncalled for, but I think Jim’s purpose was to retaliate to Marv’s statement in an earlier thread
    Where he asked what Diana Ross was hiding under a white bedspread that she was wrapped in.
    And, also in another thread, Marv pointed out the exact moment in a video of Diana in a black gown, where you could see a bit of a belly.

In this case, Marv started it by going into a Diana thread and insulting her and Jim retaliated by going into a Mary thread and made a negative comment. It has worked the other way too, so Marv isn’t the only guilty one here attacking Diana or Mary. I guess we have to live with it. I don’t think it will ever end.

Both ladies are a bit over weight. They are both 70 and look decades younger. It’s not fat extra weight. It is content extra weight. They both are happy with what they are doing, and they should both be appreciated
    Oh stop! Mary Wilson looks great for a woman of any age [[We have eyes!). He may just not appreciate beautiful women. Don't go and try to make it into anything more........

yep we got it
    we ALL understood !!!

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post

yep we got it
    we ALL understood !!!
    Then you also understand that you used an old picture to try to make some kind of point! But you got caught......................hehehehehehehe!
    Last edited by marv2; 05-04-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Talk to the newspaper and you are wrong !!!!
    http://www.courier-journal.com/media...d-carpet-2014/

Then you also understand that you used an old picture to try to make some kind of point! But you got caught......................hehehehehehehe!

Same big dress and same big hat !!!
    and you the same song !!!

You do not know me so do not ever second guess me again.

Same big dress and same big hat !!!
    and you the same song !!!

Look again and look real close! That is not the same hat or the same clothes that she is wearing in that picture from 2011 that you posted. Why are you arguing? Just look................... you got caught! LOL!

Mark just changed her necklace for her.....Same outfit !!!

Mark just changed her necklace for her.....Same outfit !!!
    You're hilarious! LOL!

Stunning simply stunning. To pick on Mary in pics reveals it all! Goodness Diana looks good when shes all dolled up too! Redhot I see what you mean. Thanks Marv for the great phots.

Talk to the newspaper and you are wrong !!!!
    http://www.courier-journal.com/media...d-carpet-2014/
    Wrong about what? That you used a picture of Mary Wilson from 2011 to illustrate how she currently looks?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Stunning simply stunning. To pick on Mary in pics reveals it all! Goodness Diana looks good when shes all dolled up too! Redhot I see what you mean. Thanks Marv for the great phots.
    Luke you are most welcome. Mary looks spectacular.

No problem with a little meat on the bones, Jimi.

Anyway, she's looking GOOD.

as Flo would say....."Honey, FAT is where it's AT!"...

as Flo would say....."Honey, FAT is where it's AT!"...
    and as my Grandma would say "nobody wants a bone, but a DOG!"

A voluptuouss Mary Wilson with Mark Bego looking real cute in lime green.

Why is the majority of this thread not done in "private message"?

What's the point?

I think, just possibly that is one of the reasons Ralph created it.

There are also some other great Kentucky Derby pics on the web of many other celeberties posing with Mother Supreme, as Eddie Murphy calls Mary!

supremester Guest
    According to a 1939 expert, you're not supposed to show your bosom before 3 o'clock.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    According to a 1939 expert, you're not supposed to show your bosom before 3 o'clock.
    mmmm...not crazy about that last pic - can you imagine what Joan Rivers would say?

Also, what's the deal with Miss Bego? I saw some interview where Mary introduced her as her "partner"??? That lime green...not so much, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    mmmm...not crazy about that last pic - can you imagine what Joan Rivers would say?

Also, what's the deal with Miss Bego? I saw some interview where Mary introduced her as her "partner"??? That lime green...not so much, girl!
    and I thought you gave your great big swan song, farewell speech a few days ago, but here you are! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    There are also some other great Kentucky Derby pics on the web of many other celeberties posing with Mother Supreme, as Eddie Murphy calls Mary!
    Eddie always calls her, Mary Wilson, Queen Mother of Motown! LOL! He's right........

Eddie always calls her, Mary Wilson, Queen Mother of Motown! LOL! He's right........
    He called her mother Supreme. No queen of Motown. Everyone knows there is only one Queen of Motown and that is Diana Ross!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    He called her mother Supreme. No queen of Motown. Everyone knows there is only one Queen of Motown and that is Diana Ross!!!
    He called her "Mary Wilson, Queen Mother of Motown" in person and again on the television show "The PJs" an American stop-motion animated television series, created by Eddie Murphy.

So you do not know what you are talking about!

supremester Guest
    Kind of like Mary leaving The Supremes! LOL!

hehehehehehhehe

and I thought you gave your great big swan song, farewell speech a few days ago, but here you are! LOL!

supremester Guest
    mmmm...not crazy about that last pic - can you imagine what Joan Rivers would say? LOL Be a scream!

Also, what's the deal with Miss Bego? I saw some interview where Mary introduced her as her "partner"???

Maybe Mary grew a weenie or got one free with her boobs and chin.

That lime green...not so much, girl!
    As Joan said about an effeminate male flight attendant: "there' s an airline industry term for him: 'a near miss"

Lulu Guest
    As Joan said about an effeminate male flight attendant: "there' s an airline industry term for him: 'a near miss"
    LOL yessssssss! That's the tea, for sure. I had to take an Adderal just to stay awake through his "updated" Aretha biography!

Just listening to this on Spotify. It really is a very cool song........

supremester Guest
    he's a wannabe. His Whitney book totally bites.
    LOL yessssssss! That's the tea, for sure. I had to take an Adderal just to stay awake through his "updated" Aretha biography!

smark21 Guest
    Bego and Mary are working on a cookbook project together.

Oh, Mary must have adopted Mark's cause and Mark adopted Diana's dress.

Thanks for postin this Roberta,Mary looks GREAT,THE BEST

he's a wannabe. His Whitney book totally bites.
    Wannabe? I think not. He has over 10 million books in print! I think he is an "already is"! LOL! Eat cha heart out Supremester.

He called her "Mary Wilson, Queen Mother of Motown" in person and again on the television show "The PJs" an American stop-motion animated television series, created by Eddie Murphy.

So you do not know what you are talking about!
    Yes I do know what I am talking about. If you say one person Eddie Murphy calls Mary the queen of Motown. How nice for Mary. The rest of the world usually refers Diana Ross as the Queen of Motown so it looks like Eddie Murphy doesn't know what he is talking about! lol
    I give Mary her due. She may be the last original Supreme but by all means she is not the Queen of Motown.
    Last edited by vgalindo; 05-08-2014 at 11:30 PM.