Quote Originally Posted by jsmith View Post
So, what is the full listing of Wonderlove members down the years ??
I guess they would remain with the same line-up during a long 70's tour but then if Stevie didn't have a recording project to get stuck into straight after a tour, the [[then) members of Wonderlove would be at a 'loose end' & may have gone off to do their own thing.
I have been told by female singers [[based in LA), that they had attended an audition to become Wonderlove members, so I guess this process was the usual method utlised to recruit new members to the outfit.
I used to always hear so and so were members of Wonderlove. I think Carl Anderson even joined Wonderlove briefly, least I heard he did. Erroneously people would think both Syreeta and Minnie Riperton were members of Wonderlove. While both of them applied background vocals to Stevie's work, they were never official "Wonderlove" members. Lynda can brag about being part of Wonderlove's early incarnation though.

It seems Wonderlove was a revolving door of whatever beautiful female voice Stevie picked be it Deniece or Lani Groves or Shirley Brewer or Stephanie Andrews.