[REMOVE ADS]

The Isley Brothers - Behind A Painted Smile

I couldn't any sheet music for this one, even the UK sheet music sellers didn't have it.

The Isley Brothers - Behind A Painted Smile [[Grey Wolf extended remix)
    http://youtu.be/iS8_ZlQrF-U

[B]/B] SD, you bring up an interesting topic that I am not very knowledgeable on. It is rare that I see any Motown sheet music at all. I have a total of 7 in my collection and I have had them for so long, I cannot recall where I obtained them. I have Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart by the Supremes; I'm a Road Runner by JW & All Stars; Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston; I've Passed This way Before by Jimmy Ruffin; Needle In a Haystack by the Velvelettes; Baby I Need Your Loving by the Four Tops; and I'll Always Love You by the Spinners.

Are there a lot of others out there somewhere? Interesting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    [B]/B] SD, you bring up an interesting topic that I am not very knowledgeable on. It is rare that I see any Motown sheet music at all. I have a total of 7 in my collection and I have had them for so long, I cannot recall where I obtained them. I have Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart by the Supremes; I'm a Road Runner by JW & All Stars; Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston; I've Passed This way Before by Jimmy Ruffin; Needle In a Haystack by the Velvelettes; Baby I Need Your Loving by the Four Tops; and I'll Always Love You by the Spinners.

I buy mine on line from a number of companies, such as "sheetmusicdirect.com" & "musicnotes.com", I never thought of looking on ebay, but you've made me think, so I'm going to start looking. Lie you I used to have around 6/7 original UK TMG sheet music's, but they disappeared many years ago, when the dam wife was spring cleaning!
    I like to have the sheet music as it's good to see what key the song is in, and the chord progression. remixes just aren't as good without them, as it's all guess work.

RossHolloway Guest
    Years ago [[80-90s) wasn't there an entire book of Motown sheet music?

Yeah I knew someone that had it, Tried to buy one my self
    , but Foyles & that Music book shop at Camden Market didn't have as it was out of print :-[[

What you have is QUALITY! The Velvelettes is one of the hardest to find

Have I got a surprise for you, there's not just one book of Motown sheet music. . . http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...0833&_from=R40