[REMOVE ADS]

Trailer for Mary Wilson Golden Shoe movie.

This movie looks real well done and very very touching and emotional.

http://vimeo.com/90381141

Movie does look good. I would like to see it. But where is Mary in the trailer? She isn't even listed in the credits for the trailer...

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Movie does look good. I would like to see it. But where is Mary in the trailer? She isn't even listed in the credits for the trailer...
    She play a schoolteacher so Im sure she has a real good role.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    She is playing "Mrs. Donna King". Check it out here :

http://www.goldenshoesmovie.com/

Here is the movie poster with Mary Wilson name. They also have a facebook page with 176 likes so like and share and get the word out for Marys movie.

smark21 Guest
    Is this based on a true story? If so, is the President supposed to be GW Bush? If so, he didn't nail W's Texas accent. Not by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Is this based on a true story? If so, is the President supposed to be GW Bush? If so, he didn't nail W's Texas accent. Not by a long shot.
    we we arent going to the movies to see former president bush smarks31 we are going to see miss Mary Wilson as the schoolteacher Dana King.

She's working at 70 - it's great whether she is in the trailer or not. Like Martha Reeves at 73, it's to be admired.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    She's working at 70 - it's great whether she is in the trailer or not. Like Martha Reeves at 73, it's to be admired.
    Just remember Judy dench won a oscar for five minutes of screen time in Shakespere in Love. If Mary deliver a real strong performance in Golden Shoe she could be next.

Roberta

smark21 Guest
    Susaye just appeared in an Oscar winning movie; Mary could be next.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Also like Diane, Gladys, Smokey, Otis, Duke, Darlene, Aretha, Dionne, Scherrie, Johnny, Dion, Mick, Paul Mc, etc,etc, etc.

A few of them are still out there; a few sound good, a few don't sound so good. But I bet they all love it, Martha most of all.

Didn't Mary play a school teacher in "Jackie's Back?"

It's too bad she keeps getting typecast. I bet she'd be excellent in the role of a Principal.

Trailers are often misleading in showing what a film is actually like. From what I've seen from this one, things seem very formulaic about overcoming adversities and obstacles. Nothing much new here for me to get excited about.

Although I am excited about seeing Mary on the big screen. But I was looking and hoping to see her in a role more on the order of Pam Grier's murderous, strung out prostitute in 1981's FORT APACHE, THE BRONX. That was an unforgettable performance that simply could not be ignored.

GOLDEN SHOES is an entirely different movie, with its own script and direction. But Mary has always been capable of surprises, and I'm hoping to see them in her new film. And if not in this one, then the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Trailers are often misleading in showing what a film is actually like. From what I've seen from this one, things seem very formulaic about overcoming adversities and obstacles. Nothing much new here for me to get excited about.

Although I am excited about seeing Mary on the big screen. But I was looking and hoping to see her in a role more on the order of Pam Grier's murderous, strung out prostitute in 1981's FORT APACHE, THE BRONX. That was an unforgettable performance that simply could not be ignored.

GOLDEN SHOES is an entirely different movie, with its own script and direction. But Mary has always been capable of surprises, and I'm hoping to see them in her new film. And if not in this one, then the next one.
    The next one is called "The Game"!

Roberta you're just too FUNNY,and such a nice person,and just say the nicest things LMAO

Let's be clear--it's DR. Miss Mary Mother Supreme Wilson now!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Let's be clear--it's DR. Miss Mary Mother Supreme Wilson now!
    You'd better know it brutha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Roberta you're just too FUNNY,and such a nice person,and just say the nicest things LMAO
    You are too my dear REDHOT.

Bless you.

Roberta