[REMOVE ADS]

If You Live In Chicago - You Are Lucky

Arts & Entertainment
    Arts & Exhibits

10 days of great music with Diana Aretha Gladys and the Temptations

Chicago Theatre Website

April 8, 2014

10 days of soul music to make you jump, shout and dance beginning April 29/30 with Diana Ross, May 3 with Aretha Franklin and May 9 Gladys Knight and the Temptations all performing at the Chicago Theatre.

Aretha is making 2014 count with concerts and appearing as a coach for Pharrell Williams on Season 7 of the hit TV show the Voice. Aretha Franklin May 3, 2014, $53.50-$128.50. You can hear samples of Aretha Franklin, the Queen of soul, music here.

Diana Ross has over one million likes on her Facebook page, sold out concert date for April 30, 2014. Diana is a singer, performer and actress loved by many. Diana's fans love her style, grace and good attitude, a professional performer that loves and appreciates her fans. Tickets are still available for the April 29 show. Diana Ross April 29 and 30 [[SOLD OUT) $46-$101.

Gladys Knight represents the grace and charisma of the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, millennium with relatable music that touches the hearts of men and women of all ages, races and nations. Gladys Knight is a phenomenal singer you listen to all night long. You can here samples of Gladys music here.

The Temptations transcended time. Their music is the first dance at weddings, the songs blaring through the summer breeze at backyard parties, block club parties and in night clubs. The Temptations music is a soothing agent for raddled minds and restless bodies. Here samples of the Temptations' music here. Gladys Knight and the Temptations May 9, 2014-Mother's Day Special, $39.50-$90.00, Chicago Theatre 175 N. State, Chicago, Illinois.60601.

Lulu Guest
    Classy bios too - I like what I read!

LadyLola Guest
    Looks like I need to get out my AMEX and so hubby and I can have some major date nights!

thomas96 Guest
    Ughhh things like this make me so irritated. I hate missing out on stuff like this.

supremester Guest
    I'm seeing both Miss Ross shows, Queen Ree at Radio City in June [[if she doesn't cancel AGAIN) and just saw Dennis & The Tempts. Saw Gladys last year and she sounded great.