[REMOVE ADS]

Jermaine Jackson On Celebritiy Wife Swap

Jermaine Jackson will be on Celebrity Wife Swap next week, a show that I have never seen.

But he should do well on the show. Doesn't he have some experience doing this in real life? Didn't he sleep with the mother of Randy's children while she and Randy were still together. Jermaine later married her.

Jermaine was also on a celebrity Big Brother a few years ago with Leo Sayer, the one where Sayer left in the middle because he couldn't stand to wash his own underwear. By all accounts, Jermaine was the finest gentleman in the house.

I've seen the regular Wife-Swap shows. They all get boring. Same thing all the time.

About Jermaine allegedly having sex with his brother's wife? News to me, but, remember, it takes two to tango.

Seems like an appropriate spot for him to end up.

^^ I don't think Alejandro and Randy were married but they did have kids together. After Randy and Alejandro broke up, Jermaine located her and somehow they got into it and got married shortly afterwards. The excuse was Katherine didn't want the woman to take her grandkids to Colombia so I guess Jermaine was all like "well if Randy isn't gonna do it, I'll do it." Then he and Alejandro had their own litter.

smark21 Guest
    Wife Swap is not about sex; I've seen the show. It's generally about wives/spouses from very opposite places in life having to live two weeks way outside their comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Wife Swap is not about sex; I've seen the show. It's generally about wives/spouses from very opposite places in life having to live two weeks way outside their comfort zone.
    Correct. But, how many lifestyles that are not centered around sexual activity can you find in America? How many families are willing to clash with cultures different from their own?

smark21 Guest
    I've seen some episodes of Wife Swap. The title may be suggestive or racy, but the show isn't. The wives/moms of the families travel to their new homes and spend two weeks there. The wives sleep in a guest room. The first week they live by the rules of the house they move. The following week the wives/moms put in rule changes and the families have to live by the new rules. At the end, the couples are reunited and they have a sit down to discuss what happened over the last two weeks. The point of the show is conflict, not sex. Here's an example:

LadyLola Guest
    There is not enough money in the world for me the have to even spent 15 minutes in the same room with that creep.

LadyLola Guest
    I've seen some episodes of Wife Swap. The title may be suggestive or racy, but the show isn't. The wives/moms of the families travel to their new homes and spend two weeks there. The wives sleep in a guest room. The first week they live by the rules of the house they move. The following week the wives/moms put in rule changes and the families have to live by the new rules. At the end, the couples are reunited and they have a sit down to discuss what happened over the last two weeks. The point of the show is conflict, not sex. Here's an example:

That bitch is NUTS!!!

LadyLola Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Seems like an appropriate spot for him to end up.
    Shoveling elephant crap at a circus would be more appropriate for that lying sack.

Just wondering: is there someone here that suggested the show was about sex? This is the second post you've made stressing the point that it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLola View Post
    There is not enough money in the world for me the have to even spent 15 minutes in the same room with that creep.
    I would have gone to war with her.

What an entitled princess he is!

I wonder if jermaine Jackson May have some mental problem with hoarding Ive watch that program on hoar,ding on TV and its a real sad. Epidemic.

http://ipad.aol.com/article/2014/04/...?ncid=webmail1

Mary Wilsons co star from her movie Golden shoe Eric Roberts is on next week kids bet hes much better that mr jermaine Jackson. I wonder if theyll show a clip from Golden Shoe?

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 04-16-2014 at 10:08 AM.

I also wonder after looking at the photo in this here link if jermaine Jackson is taking some sort of hormone cause he look like hea growing bobbies. check it out everyone.

http://m.rumorfix.com/rumorfix/#!/en...5312186cf5aaac

I think Jermaine has "Baby Jane" syndrome; was never able to "steal" limelight from his younger, more talented sibling.

Why do these Jackson's constantly set themselves up? And why do we even care anymore? It's not like any of them, even Janet, are relevant anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    I think Jermaine has "Baby Jane" syndrome; was never able to "steal" limelight from his younger, more talented sibling.

Why do these Jackson's constantly set themselves up? And why do we even care anymore? It's not like any of them, even Janet, are relevant anymore.
    They love attention marybrewster especially jermaine who owe his wife back child support I mean how do you not pay to support your own children smh.

now hes fighting publicly with Debbie Rowe. the Jacksons especially jermaine need to find they dignity and self respect and get his PRIVATE life in order.

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/04/1...ackson_Woulda/

In all Reality Debbie and Jermaine are both crazy.

Jermaine gets crazier every year he gets older. Seriously that entire family...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLola View Post
    That bitch is NUTS!!!
    You mean she's not the Satanist??? Geez, that woman is scary as the devil himself!

I'm proud to say I've never watched this show, and that clip was enough!

There is some justice, however. I heard recently that Katherine Jackson has to pay 800K towards AEG's attorney's fees following her stupid suit against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    They love attention marybrewster especially jermaine who owe his wife back child support I mean how do you not pay to support your own children smh.

now hes fighting publicly with Debbie Rowe. the Jacksons especially jermaine need to find they dignity and self respect and get his PRIVATE life in order.

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/04/1...ackson_Woulda/
    Okay, I've heard of Jackson, Eric Roberts and Daniel Baldwin but who the hell are Laila Ali, Larry Birkhead, and Helio Castroneves?

Was Birkhead the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby?

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    There is some justice, however. I heard recently that Katherine Jackson has to pay 800K towards AEG's attorney's fees following her stupid suit against them.
    They initially wanted $1.2 million but any order to pay from the Jacksons is good for me. They should move on. Their other kids won't ever be relevant again. Janet allegedly is still giving it another try but the others are over.

the entire episode will be about the new wife trying to remember the names of his 40 or so kids.

If the kids wish to be with their mother and Debbie can proved that she will be a better influence on them since Michael is deceased then I think the judge should demand she return all funds that were given to her by Michael for carrying these children. Also, just for the hell of it the Judge should ask Diana Ross if she wants them.

The oldest daughter in this video was killed a few years ago in a very bad car accident right after this show aired. It was very sad.