[REMOVE ADS]

Fantastic,miss ruby nash a very classy lady who would've had a fantastic career had she gone solo,great singer great group.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Fantastic,miss ruby nash a very classy lady who would've had a fantastic career had she gone solo,great singer great group.
    What he said!...

Good to see her getting some love Our Day Will Come was a Mary Wilson lead for the Supremes. Absolutely love this song.

Ruby & The Romantics is one of my favorite vocal groups of all time and Ruby Nash is one of my favorite vocalists of all time. I'm glad to see them honoured.

Greetings,
    This group deserves all that is coming to them
    They could really sing. Funny thing. Before we meet. We were both anxious to meet.
    Finally, THE APOLLO THEATRE, THE TYMES, MOMS MABLE. RUBY AND THE ROMANTICS, BROOKE BENTON. We became close friends. Shows together, tours together. We were inducted into THE VOCAL GROUP HALL OF FAME.class of 2005. I called Ruby couple months ago on her birthday. To this day, we remain friends.
    Ceasar
    The Original
    Tymes