[REMOVE ADS]

Dear God.......school's scare me anymore!

Substitute teacher, 72, arrested for furiously masturbating in high school hallway

View photo
    Substitute teacher, 72, arrested for furiously masturbating in high school hallway

A 72-year old substitute teacher at a public high school in the never-ending suburbs of Connecticut proved that he’s still got it when he was busted for allegedly masturbating right there in a hallway.
    The septuagenarian teacher is Michael Luecke, reports The Courant. The incident happened on Wednesday. The scene of the crime was Westhill High School in Stamford.
    Police say a school paraprofessional spotted Luecke doing the deed just after 7:30 a.m. The woman said she walked by Luecke as he was sitting in the hallway. She thought maybe he was hurt.
    When she approached him, she said, she realized that the 72-year old substitute teacher had his hand stuck down his pants and was “manipulating his penis.”
    The school paraprofessional then notified school officials, who notified police.
    At that point, school officials removed Luecke from the class he was calmly teaching.
    According to The Courant, surveillance video of the scene shows Luecke in a stairwell “suspiciously manipulating the front of his pants while looking at students in the courtyard.”
    The sub then vanishes behind some lockers for a moment. Then, he reappears, lying on his back on the floor, focused on the task at hand. At some point, the shocked paraprofessional discovered him — but not before a half dozen students stroll by.
    It’s not clear if the students noticed Luecke, realized what he was doing or cared. Nevertheless, school officials as well as local police are working to identify the teenagers to see if they need counseling.
    Meanwhile, notes News 12 Connecticut, police have announced that they will not be releasing the video.
    Luecke, who has no criminal record, now faces three charges: public indecency, breach of peace and risk of injury to a minor.

I guess seeing those young girls was just too much for him. What a dumbass! All he has to do was hire some young prostitutes to whack off to in his own home.

This is one of the reasons that many parents today home school their kids,as much as i like to joke there's nothing funny here,sad and dangerous,lock his old sick ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    This is one of the reasons that many parents today home school their kids,as much as i like to joke there's nothing funny here,sad and dangerous,lock his old sick ass up.
    Amen to that! Pretty sad when you have to protect the kids from the teachers. At 72, I'm wondering if he has some 'dementia'? something's amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    It doesn't matter. There are pervs everywhere, not just at the schools. They are at the restaurants and movie theaters, anywhere teens hang out. may as well lock them in the closet until they're 30! Females can't go anywhere without being oogled at, picked up on, or having some guy beating off to them in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Amen to that! Pretty sad when you have to protect the kids from the teachers. At 72, I'm wondering if he has some 'dementia'? something's amiss.
    He don't have no dementia! He's just a horny old bastard who needs psychiatric care. He was probably harmless, but you just can't do that around minors.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-28-2014 at 11:29 PM.