[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Discovering Motown Radio Show

Gather round, swingers and friends. My 2 hour weekly Motown live radio show [[finally!) starts this Sunday.

We've done six pre-recorded themed specials, but this is the real thing.

Every Sunday between 3-5 UK time [[10am-12noon Eastern), two hours of Motown and nothing but Motown. Well, other than me talking about Motown.

[[SALES PITCH)
    There'll be big hits, of course, but I've been given a free hand by Radio Cardiff in putting the tracks together, and so there's a healthy sampling of lesser-heard cuts in there too; albums, B-sides, Cellarful, artist anthologies and the darker recesses of The Complete Motown Singles are all well represented.
    [[/SALES PITCH)

People in the Cardiff area can tune in on 98.7FM... but since most of you aren't, worldwide listeners can tune in via TuneIn: http://tun.in/seM37

Older episodes will always be available on our Mixcloud: mixcloud.com/discoveringmotown

Hope you can join me - I've had a few requests already but I'm always happy to have more!

Cheers and KTF... see you Sunday!
    Last edited by radionixon; 02-13-2014 at 06:59 AM. Reason: formatting