[REMOVE ADS]

Unsung: The manhattans full episode

In case you missed it, here it is http://tvone.tv/shows/unsung/video/u...anhattans.html

great show

edafan

Absolutely wonderful!

I believe I saw a young Jeanie Scott next to Smitty in one of the photos...am I correct?

We have never met Smitty, Richard or Sonny but I have taken "my kids" to meet Gerald, Blue and Ken and they are just unbelievably nice people. We have lost contact with Ken [[we called him Kenny and I think most others do as well) but we still conduct telephone interviews with Blue and Gerald.

I am so glad you posted this Glencro so thank you ever so much.

Loved the show! I'm glad he cleared that up about who could use the name Manhattans because I went to a show about 3 or 4 years ago and was disappointed when I didn't see Blue or "G" on stage. My friends and I did an exit stage left the building..Lol!

Hello Satipe,
    Sorry I couldn't get back to answer your question sooner but my password needed to be changed in order for me to log in, and at the same time my email addy was givig me trouble.
    Yes, that is me on the screen with "Smitty". Most of the photographs used they got from me and my huge personal photo album on The Manhattans back in the day from Smitty to Gerald.
    Seeing my brother Phil crying brought back so many memories and tears for me too, love him so much.

Hope all is going well with you, Satipe and your bright students. I know you are still educating them on the music business.

Best Always,
    J & J
    [[Soul Sister)

Name:  Smitty  Jeanie 6.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  10.1 KB

This is the photo they used on the show, Satipe.

S.S.

great stuff......thanks for posting.....have posted the link on Soul Source...