[REMOVE ADS]

Parliament/funkadelic doing what they do best...being funky

This 1976 clip had me groovin

What a great memory! thanks Glen!

The struggle that this footage went through is amazing.

You're welcome Marv2...I remember my big bro was a Parliament/Funkadelic Fanatic and he used to wear this song out when I was a kid

Dat's Nasty.....got anymore?

I'm having some problems with my IE today and I don't know how to do the embed thing but if you go to the uploaders page on youtube you'll see he or she has other clips from
    that tour. The performance of Cosmic Slop with Fuzzy Haskins opening up, Gary Shider
    carrying the tune and he and Micheal Hampton laying down some serious guitar still gives
    me goosebumps to this day. Thank goodness for P-Funk, them mugs made my growing up so much dang fun!...

The one main thing I'm trying to wrap my head around is this:

A Facebook friend of mine who works at the Disc in East Michigan recently posted track sheets [[poster size displays featuring all pertinent info for a particular recording session) for Knee Deep, Aqua Boogie and Never Buy Texas From A Cowboy. Because of the recording date for Aqua Boogie [[8/10/77), it occurred to me that many of the P-Funk chart toppers from 1978 were recorded, more or less, in 1977. This comes as a totally bold move on their part. They record Flash Light, One Nation, Aqua Boogie, and Bootzilla in 1977, expecting them to be hits almost a year later? With music trends changing constantly, that seems like a pretty gutsy move.