[REMOVE ADS]

Who's on twitter?

Thought I'd start a thread where we can post our twitter handles. [[assuming that's okay, Ralph? If not, feel free to delete)
    I'm @MicheleValJean

Not me, Misty. I have enough to handle with Facebook, etc.. lol I keep getting numerous invitations to join, but it really doesn't appeal to me from what I've heard about it.

~~Mary~~

not me

edafan

UMM I'M NOT TO GOOD WITH HANDLES,HAD A HANDLE ONCE BUT I KEPT BREAKING IT AND IF I HAVE TO HOLD A TWITTER WITH A HANDLE THAT'S NOT GOOD...[I've never actually seen a twitter]BUT ALOT OF FOLKS HAVE EM....GOOD LUCK.

I'm on Twitter...@clevesoulie. Misty, I have a question for you regarding one of your TV scripts, if I can ask it?

Best,

Mark

Sure, Mark. Ask away. [[by the way, looks like your twitter account was hacked)
    Last edited by misty; 03-02-2014 at 04:19 PM.

You did a couple of scripts for Jake and the Fatman...what I [[and I think a few TV historians) have noticed is that all the episodes share titles with popular songs from the '40's and '50's [[i.e., one of your scripts was entitled "The Tender Trap"...that would be the one about Derek's uncle and the golddigger). Anyhow, my question is this...did you [[and the other writers) write the scripts with those titles, or did someone above the writers attach a title to those scripts? I don't think there was an edict to write scripts with those titles, was there?

How does it appear that my account was hacked? I know I don't log out--I'm not on Twitter for even a fraction of the time I spend on Facebook--maybe I should visit my page and see what's up?

Best,

Mark

I'm a Tweeple too, but I do not wish to disclose my handle.

That's a challenging question, Mark! It was so long ago, but I don't remember being under a title edict - or purposely naming shows after songs. Let me think on that for a bit and see what I can dredge out of the old memory bank.
    Yeah - you might want to take a look at your twitter account. I don't know you personally but from what I've picked up over here - it doesn't sound like you. But I could be wrong! LOL

I would assume you're talking about all those girls on my Twitter page...yeah, that would be my doing. I really don't use Twitter much aside from talking to glamour models, etc. Facebook is more my speed...I'm there EVERY DAY! Twitter, I'm lucky if I'm there once a week.

Thank you for looking into my Jake and the Fatman question...with those producers, they really didn't use much imagination with regards to episode titles. As I mentioned, they titled every Jake episode after an old song, sometimes featuring the song in the episode [[McCabe humming "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?" or "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" playing in the background when Jake figures out that the 'blind girl' has taken him for a ride in those respective episodes). Matlock wasn't very imaginative, every episode was 'The [[Blank)', and Father Dowling, everything was 'The [[Blank) Mystery'. Not very imaginative, to be sure, but you can't expect every show to have episode titles like the ones used on Naked City or Ben Casey, can you?

Best,

Mark