Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
spring seemed to be on its way, but now we've got snow forecast for the weekend, and we've not long got over the last lot. Here is the sad tale that was emailed to me of what can happen in these politically correct times:

"8.00 it snowed this morning.

8.05 i made a snowman.

8.10 a feminist walked by and asked me why i didn't make a snow woman.

8.15 so i made a snow woman.

8.17 the neighbour's grandmother complained about the size of the snow woman's voluptuous chest.

8.20 the gay couple loving nearby complained that it could have been two snowmen instead.

8.25 the vegans down the road complained about the carrot nose on the grounds that veggies should be used for food, not to decorate snow figures.

8.28 i am being called racist because the snow couple is white.

8.31 the muslim gent from the corner shop wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.

8.40 someone calls the cops to see what's going on.

8.42 i am told that the broomstick needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after i mutter, "yeah, if it's up your ass."

8.45 the local tv news crew shows up. I am asked if i know the difference between snowmen and snow women. When i reply, "snowballs", i am labelled as sexist."

8.52 my phone is seized and thoroughly checked while i am being blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.

9.00 i'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble during this difficult weather.

9.10 i am asked if i have any accomplices.

9.29 a little known jihadist group reveals it was their plot and claims responsibility.

Moral: When it's cold, stay indoors."
now that's entertainment,i'm mad cause i didn't think this great stuff up...more,more!!!