[REMOVE ADS]

Ike & Tina Turner question

There was a song that I used to hear my grandmother play on the record player when I was a kid. It was a old Ike & Tina number that started out with "Well... I stay so worried all the time, something keeps troubling me, troubling me in the back of my mind"... It sounded similar to their song "Fool In Love" but it wasn't.. Does anybody know what this song is?

I think you're referring to AM I A FOOL IN LOVE, circa 1964/1965. It can be found on their Kent album THE SOUL OF IKE AND TINA.

It is basically the same song as A FOOL IN LOVE, but with different lyrics.

That's it Reese. I just listened to it on YouTube and it has the lyrics that he is looking for.

wow, I hadn't heard that in a long long time. Thanks for posting as I have tons of Ike & Tina 45's & Lps but can't find that.

Ike & Tina A Fool In Love...and still have it along with about 10,000 other soul and doowop 45s.