[REMOVE ADS]

Book Him Danno! RIP James Macarthur

Oh this is sad news to be sure. I met him a long time ago. His son Charlie and I were friends in college. He was a really nice man. God Bless him and his family at this sad time.

RIP Mr. MacArthur and thank you.

Marv

As most of you probably know, he was the son of legendary stage and screen actress Helen Hayes. She was ahead of our time [[for almost all of us on here) but was a true superstar in her day. The only thing I ever saw her in was her small, but still Oscar-nominated, role in Airport in 1970.

As for James, I didn't watch Five O back then, but I remember him being well-liked and respected for that role.

James MacArthur [[1937-2010)

I would really be curious as to how he felt about the current remake of Hawaii 5-0.
    R.I.P.

James mcarthur was a good actor,some here may remember him in the film[swiss family robinson]i think he grew tired of his role in[hawaii five-o]and left before the series ended and i don't think that[jack lord]was too happy about it either!...r.i.p.