[REMOVE ADS]

Chubby Checker/Dee Dee Sharp @AMG Hritage Awards

American Music Guild held its 2013 awards ceremony this past weekend in Fort Mill, SC. Both Chubby Checker and Dee Dee Sharp were honored. To see pics of these two great legends together go to the Dee Dee Sharp Fanpage on Facebook.

Dee Dee performed also! She was invited to surprise Chubby and present him his award, which he was quite surprised. But then she got a surprise when they also gave her an award.

Check out her facebook fan page to view her video "Hard Candy Christmas". She has a mini-Christmas CD that can be ordered on iTunes. Check out the fan page or her website for more information.

This is all exciting! My girl Dee Dee is keeping quite busy these days. I am getting her Christmas CD. Thank you very much Randy for your report.

Icons...........!!!

marv2, you are so right!!! She is also busy working on a great new CD, which has a song on it called "Real Love" that sounds like a real hit!

Do they ever tour together? I wonder why not if they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Do they ever tour together? I wonder why not if they dont.
    They would be perfect together on stage. They would be great in special, select performances in major cities across the country.