[REMOVE ADS]

There Are Too Few Photos Of TAMMI TERRELL To Let Any Possibly Slip By

Last edited by Methuselah2; 11-06-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Tammi t was out and out gorgeous

edafan

I just LOVE the picture of Tammi when she looks at Marvin with that look on her face. It's like she's saying "Marvin, you idiot, what did you just say?"

She was definitely a pretty girl. The book her sister did with Vickie Wright a few years back has some good photos too.

Quote Originally Posted by dinelle_watson View Post
    I just LOVE the picture of Tammi when she looks at Marvin with that look on her face. It's like she's saying "Marvin, you idiot, what did you just say?"
    To me it looked like she was not impressed with the host rather than Marvin lol the cropped picture makes it seem like it was like a brother-sister playful argument with M & T LOL

MNM - Ya' know, you're right about that shot being cropped! Here's the full view--with host Hugh Downs:

Attachment 7431

But I'm with Dinelle on this one: Marvin's got such a devilish smile, I think Tammi's look may have been a response to something he had said.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 11-08-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Lol well whatever was going on it looked like it was funny. Tammi might've been telling a joke.

Could be--another very good possibility. Tammi was so full of personality. It always came through. Very missed to this day. As is Marvin.