[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes/Temptations photo: Mary?

Clearly the two following photos were from the same session, but check out Mary's miraculous hair change! Is this the handy-work of Photoshop? Were the Temptations and Diana and Cindy told to hold their pose while Mary threw on a wig?
    Last edited by marybrewster; 10-14-2013 at 08:04 PM.

I noticed the switch in hairstyles recently. At first, I thought the wig might have been drawn on after the fact. But after seeing other photos from what I assume is the same photo session, I think Mary probably switched.
    Last edited by reese; 10-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.

smark21 Guest
    The Tempts didn't hold their poses between those two shots.

Cindy's wig, although possibly the same, does look a bit more "full" in the 2nd shot.

Oh you'll see that all time in still photos of the group at dress rehearsal for a television program and then change up for the actual performance.

Did you notice in the second photo she is holding Melvin Franklins hand? They dated at one time back in the day........

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Cindy's wig, although possibly the same, does look a bit more "full" in the 2nd shot.
    They wore wigs?

That's not the only wig change...if you hadn't noticed. In the "TBC" intro, Diana's wig changes right before our very eyes. In the initial shot, as she is walking toward her stage mark, she's wearing the "down" wig, and as she turns into her closer shot....POOF...the "up" wig!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    That's not the only wig change...if you hadn't noticed. In the "TBC" intro, Diana's wig changes right before our very eyes. In the initial shot, as she is walking toward her stage mark, she's wearing the "down" wig, and as she turns into her closer shot....POOF...the "up" wig!
    I love wig switches!!! LOL

Penny