[REMOVE ADS]

When i'm gone: Brenda holloway

I know the song but had not seen this Shindig performance until recently. The quality is pretty good so I have a good idea of who is the source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDPpRQbpMVc

I've always loved this song! Brenda sounded especially sexy on this one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I know the song but had not seen this Shindig performance until recently. The quality is pretty good so I have a good idea of who is the source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDPpRQbpMVc
    Great song great performance and overall great clip.

Thank you for sharing kamasu.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 09-29-2013 at 11:54 PM.

I'd never seen this clip before. Brenda was looking good! Thanks, Kamasu.

I jus remember being so excited on "Shindig" night, I remember this performance by Brenda when it aired. I know "Shindig" was on a year before NBC came out with "Hullaballoo". Shindig was ABC& when it first came on was only 30 min. then went to an hour. Pop music & all its trappings was frowned upon by the establishment, luckily my parents were more tolerant.Some of my friends in Jr High were not able to watch it.

I ♥ The Supremes and Temptations Guest
    When I'm Gone is probably on my list of favorite Brenda songs
    A pity that this song wasn't bigger and thanks for the clip

Thank you for posting, I enjoyed looking at Ms. Holloway and hearing a different vocal for this song. As a happy married man, please change the sequence to hearing , then looking.

When I click on the link it does nothing but jump up and down. Regarding the song, it's by far my favorite BH song and among the top Motown songs as well. I thought it should have been her biggest hit. For those who were able to view the video, is this the one where she is wearing the black cat suit?
    Last edited by mr_june; 10-04-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_june View Post
    When I click on the link it does nothing but jump up and down. Regarding the song, it's by far my favorite BH song and among the top Motown songs as well. I thought it should have been her biggest hit. For those who were able to view the video, is this the one where she is wearing the black cat suit?
    No, the appearance with the cat suit is from SHIVAREE.

Thanks Reese