[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Yes, I do... and you don't know shit. Any questions?
    Now Jill, you can do better than that to refute a point. Don't go the "Marv" route on us which is when backed into a corner say things like "you lie" "you don't know shit" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Now Jill, you can do better than that to refute a point. Don't go the "Marv" route on us which is when backed into a corner say things like "you lie" "you don't know shit" etc.
    I know, Rob... but you can't reason with an imbecile that seems to think a daughter with a degree in medicine and a medical power of attorney will lose in court to a blonde bimbo with gigantic tits. I suppose Jean could win, if she sucks off the judge.

I know, Rob... but you can't reason with an imbecile that seems to think a daughter with a degree in medicine and a medical power of attorney will lose in court to a blonde bimbo with gigantic tits. I suppose Jean could win, if she sucks off the judge.
    you are crass and vulgar Jill foster and your attacks on Jean Kasem prove that? Theres two side to every story but you just open your mouth and let the attacks flow.

I wouldnt hurl the word imbecile around if I were you. You are the fool that claim to see a tape of Motown the musical which was the best tall tale I've heard in a long time lololololololol.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-10-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    you are crass and vulgar Jill foster and your attacks on Jean Kasem prove that? Theres two side to every story but you just open your mouth and let the attacks flow.

I wouldnt hurl the word imbecile around if I were you. You are the fool that claim to see a tape of Motown the musical which was the best tall tale I've heard in a long time lololololololol.
    Better watch out, dear, Jonc is creeping out in your posts. The "lololololololol" was one of his trademarks, be careful, or your jig will be up!

Better watch out, dear, Jonc is creeping out in your posts. The "lololololololol" was one of his trademarks, be careful, or your jig will be up!
    Was it really dear. Your starting to mirror your homophobic friend which is a real unatractive trait. Ill give you 10/10 for the way you keeping David Smothers hidden. lolololololol

Was it really dear. Your starting to mirror your homophobic friend which is a real unatractive trait. Ill give you 10/10 for the way you keeping David Smothers hidden. lolololololol
    I'm not keeping hidden, dear... especially since
    you, John Cluckie [[AKA Jonc) have mentioned my name here on this board at least 30 or 40 times. Rob has known my real name for years, so has a host of other people here. Big deal!
    Last edited by jillfoster; 10-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.

I'm not keeping hidden, dear... especially since
    you, John Cluckie [[AKA Jonc) have mentioned my name here on this board at least 30 or 40 times. Rob has known my real name for years, so has a host of other people here. Big deal!
    you are so far off with this one jillfoster. Seriously you are Not even close my dear.

It is already up. That is exactly what Jonc use to do when he was stalking me around Soulful Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It is already up. That is exactly what Jonc use to do when he was stalking me around Soulful Detroit.
    For the 17oth time im not jonc however everyone here knows about your vicious homophobic attacks on youtube marv. you must be real real proud.

For the 17oth time im not jonc however everyone here knows about your vicious homophobic attacks on youtube marv. you must be real real proud.
    Well, then you and Jonc are the only two people who have ever called me by my real name on this board, dear. There's that.