[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    marybrewster didnt take the thread south Jimi and I never once said the crown went crazy for Diane. I respect Miss Minneli and Miss Ross and thank them for they patriotism that day but this was a somber and real sad occasion not a contest as to whos better or who the crowd loved more. No it was you and marv and jillfoster that took this thread to a disgustting low and on the anniversary of 9/11 shows you all showed no class and no dignity and no respect to the memory of those who perish on 9/11.

Thats all im going to say because I am still smh over you all's behavior.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    marybrewster didnt take the thread south Jimi and I never once said the crown went crazy for Diane. I respect Miss Minneli and Miss Ross and thank them for they patriotism that day but this was a somber and real sad occasion not a contest as to whos better or who the crowd loved more. No it was you and marv and jillfoster that took this thread to a disgustting low and on the anniversary of 9/11 shows you all showed no class and no dignity and no respect to the memory of those who perish on 9/11.

Thats all im going to say because I am still smh over you all's behavior.

Roberta
    Look, I had three people I knew personally die in that tragedy. Keep your opinions to yourself when it comes to talking bout me. You don't know me at all. Use your sorry instigating skills on someone else!