[REMOVE ADS]

Cal Worthington passes.....

Gene Merollis may have been a great, great guy, but when it came to selling cars, I doubt if many were better than Cal Worthington, and his dog Spot. Cal passed away Sunday at his ranch [[naturally) in California. He was 92.

Here's the complete "Go See Cal" song, and a collection of his dog[[s) Spot.

RIP, and thanks for the fun.....

Wow! I loved his commercials! They ran them all night!

GEEZ...................He took some big risks with the Big Cats and the Bear!! S.M.H.!

May he rest in peace.

S.S.

Typical automobile dealership owner...As he became wealthier and older, the numerous wives became younger and younger LOL...It's true...

I guess you would know that Stu, since you have a car dealership, lol, lol..............

S.S.

I'm not the owner S.S...just the manager...but quiet as it's kept, one owner is going for wife #3 or 4 next month....All the ex wives are why he hasn't retired yet lol.

By wife # 3 or 4...it's usually the housekeeper or caregiver for wife # 2 or 3 LOL. In Cals case, wife #4 was an aspiring jazz singer from Iceland 40 Years his junior. That one ended badly a couple of years ago...