[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Tamar Braxton

Tamar Braxton

It seemed to take forever but Tamar Braxton's second album has finally been released. It's an R&B record which seems to be a rarity these days. I like much of what I heard even though Tamar seems to sound like Keisha Cole, but not sister Toni, which was a goal.

Tamar is a trip, she cracks me up on the Vince & Tamar show!!

S.S.

I purchased Tamar's CD. In fact this summer I got both her and Robin Thicke's CD's. I hadn't bought a CD since Maxwells last CD a couple of years ago.

I got Tamar's because I knew it would be a solid R&B album. I like what had been released from her, "The one" and "Love and War". I have only listened to it once all the way through, but so far in addition to the songs mentioned, I really like "All the way home". This is a solid album and I'm glad I got it.
    Last edited by skooldem1; 09-09-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Funny that you say she doesn't sound like Toni. There are moments in almost all the songs where you can hear that "Braxton" sound IMO.

I love Tamar. She is one talented youg lady. Love her on her shows The Braxtons & Vince & Tamar. Her personality just jumps through the screen. I don't hear Toni in her singing. She's her own artist IMHO. The fact L.A. Reid has her signed to Epic now may be the reason there are some similarities in the music with her sister.

~~Mary~~

I love Tamar, too. I think she's the best singer in the family. I do hear a similarity to Toni but she's definitely her own artist. Love the new CD.