[REMOVE ADS]

thomas96 Guest

Ariel Castro found dead in cell

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-man-held-...043500304.html

Good ending to this story. Now no more wasted tax dollars on this monster. Shows what a coward he is... couldn't last 4 months in prison, while he held those girls for 10 years.

GOD don't like ugly.

He plea-bargained so as not to get the death-penalty. How is it that someone who is supposed to be checked every thirty minutes still manages to commit suicide?

I have the feeling that sometimes prison officials ALLOW some people to punch their own
    ticket rather than deal with all the stress and complications of managing people like him.
    Of course none would ever admit to it but in our society law enforcement and penal employment do a LOT of things they'd never own up to. In this case, I'm not concerned about it...

Saw this last night when I got home from work. The piece of shit tied up three people for ten years, and couldn't handle three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    He plea-bargained so as not to get the death-penalty. How is it that someone who is supposed to be checked every thirty minutes still manages to commit suicide?
    I worked psych for 25 years.....believe me....30 min. is ample time.

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    I have the feeling that sometimes prison officials ALLOW some people to punch their own
    ticket rather than deal with all the stress and complications of managing people like him.
    Of course none would ever admit to it but in our society law enforcement and penal employment do a LOT of things they'd never own up to. In this case, I'm not concerned about it...
    I agree with Splanky. It's too much of a coincidence...too tidy so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I agree with Splanky. It's too much of a coincidence...too tidy so to speak.
    The prison system sucks. But agree with Splanky's last line for sure.

That happened about 20 miles from where I live. Maybe I have time to spit on him before they cut him down.

Now they are all planning to do investigations. His attorney wants to have a separate investigation to know what exactly is going on in the prison. What does it matter? The man is dead. He was a coward who caused a lifetime of pain on three innocent women. Why waste more tax dollars on investigations with what kind of results? He hung himself in 30 minutes? A guard turned his head and allowed it to happen? The man is dead. End of story. He deserves no more of our time.
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 09-04-2013 at 07:13 PM.

I think you need an investigation any time anyone commits suicide in prison in order to identify systemic failures. The identity of the prisoner is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I think you need an investigation any time anyone commits suicide in prison in order to identify systemic failures. The identity of the prisoner is irrelevant.
    You are right. The particular inmate was a very despicable, disliked person that doesn't deserve to be called a human being.

But the issue involves the failures of the system; and this could have been an 18 year old person wrongly accused.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Now they are all planning to do investigations. His attorney wants to have a separate investigation to know what exactly is going on in the prison. What does it matter? The man is dead. He was a coward who caused a lifetime of pain on three innocent women. Why waste more tax dollars on investigations with what kind of results? He hung himself in 30 minutes? A guard turned his head and allowed it to happen? The man is dead. End of story. He deserves no more of our time.
    It's not the end of the story. If we just turn our heads, it makes us no better than the animal. The investigation is needed to help rule out any possible foul play, which was very likely because of what Castro did to underage girls. Even prisoners and prison guards have a special hatred of anyone who would harm a child.

Me thinks he took the easy way out!

S.S.

I don't know if this is relevant or not but here goes: about a week or so ago, while at the Social Security Office, the security guard was on the phone talking loud enough that I heard him say that he was bored with just sitting in the office and should go back to the prison system where he could go upside someone's head if they got out of line. Me thinks, Castro had some help.

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    I don't know if this is relevant or not but here goes: about a week or so ago, while at the Social Security Office, the security guard was on the phone talking loud enough that I heard him say that he was bored with just sitting in the office and should go back to the prison system where he could go upside someone's head if they got out of line. Me thinks, Castro had some help.

So do I........

Welp - his son came and claimed his body yesterday and this morning, it's going to the funeral home where there will be a private service...

Quite frankly, we'll just be glad when all this "news" is overwith and the tv cameras leave town..