PDA

View Full Version : as for that big ass woman that threw the cat in the trash for

test

Livingallalone
08-26-2010, 08:41 PM
ok, I know I should care more about people than animals..but when someone does what that C***T in England did, I really can't get Upset.

I say we toss her fat ASS in the trash for 16 hours locked!

Bill

nomis
08-26-2010, 09:43 PM
I thought that whole thing was bizarre - what would motivate someone to do that- in rural areas of where I live Ive heard despicable stories of people torturing animals - I hate people who hurt the defensless - person or animal - it makes me mad thinking of such intolerable behaviour.

Livingallalone
08-26-2010, 10:40 PM
she says she thought it was "FUNNY"...Well I think her fat ass locked up for 15 hours be "FUNNY" to me!!!!

B

mikey
08-27-2010, 07:04 AM
BTW: Does anyone know to stop neighbourhood cats from using our garden beds as a latrine short of shooting them or throwing dem into a trash can?

theboyfromxtown
08-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Mikey

Yes I do and I have proved that it works too.

One day I opened my front door to be presented with a huge pile of cat stools on my front door welcome mat. So I picked up the mat, threw the contents all over my neighbour's front doormat and then sprinkled citronelle on the floor to stop them doing it again. Unfortunately, it only works on cats and not humans. So when the neighbour bitch starts screaming how horrible I am, I put on my headphones, turn up the volume and enjoy the music.

I keep her on her toes by inviting a friend round every now and then who brings a pitball.

Paula Goldston
08-27-2010, 03:40 PM
I agree with both your posts LivingAlone. That is CRUEL and unnecessary treatment. I'm a cat lover. My parents and I have had cats for as long as I can remember. If I saw that fat cow, I'd whip her butt up and down til she passed out from exhaustion.

mikey
08-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi theboyfromxtown: I don't even know where the cat or cats come from for starters.

theboyfromxtown
08-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Mikey

Citronelle sprinkled around the area will work. It smells nice and lemony but cats don't seem to like it. They move on to another place.

144man
08-29-2010, 03:39 PM
I could understand that woman if she'd put it in the bin straightaway, but she stroked it and made friends with it first. That constitutes a betrayal.

Remember she's an adult, not a naughty child giving in to an impulse. If she regretted what she had done, she could have gone back and let it out at any time.

Livingallalone
08-29-2010, 03:47 PM
People that harm animals is my "HOT SPOT"....so while I know we all make mistakes and have to learn from them, seeing what that woman did just has NO excuse for it......

Bill

tomato tom
08-29-2010, 04:41 PM
According the B.B.C. She has been getting death threats and has now been given Police protection!! What the ****!!!

davie gordon2
08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Police protection ? - that is ridiculous.

That would be the same police force who said that no crime had been committed ? If they'd bothered to look up the legislation, which you'd expect the police to KNOW,
they'd see in the first paragraph of the Protection of Animals Act 1911 that a crime has been committed if : -

If any person--
[[a)shall cruelly beat, kick; ill-treat, over-ride, over-drive,
over-load, torture, infuriate, or terrify any animal, or shall cause
or procure, or, being the owner, permit any animal to be so used, or
shall, by wantonly or unreasonably doing or omitting to do any act,
or causing or procuring the commission or omission of any act, cause
any unnecessary suffering, or,being the owner, permit any
unnecessary suffering to be so caused to any animal; or
[[b)shall convey or carry, or cause or procure, or, being the owner,
permit to be conveyed or carried, any animal in such manner or
position as to cause that animal any unnecessary suffering; ..

When I was studying law we were taught that the crucial test was whether or not an act caused
"unnecessary suffering" - I'd think it reasonable that confining a cat in a wheelie bin in summer was
likely to cause unnecessary suffering. It's not that difficult a concept to understand - you'd expect
a UK police force to understand the letter and spirit of a law it's their job to enforce.

She ought to be charged under the act and billed for ANY expenses involved, I don't see why the UK's
taxpayers should foot the bill for her callousness and stupidity.

I think I'll be sending an e-mail to the local constabulary

davie gordon2
08-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Mikey, John's suggestion about using citronelle is a good one but it probably works best inside a building as it's just going to be quickly absorbed into the soil when
used outside.

If it doesn't work I'd suggest scattering a layer of ground pepper near your plants. Cats really don't like pepper - they have a highly developed sense of smell and they'll
avoid pepper whenever it's around. Get some pepper the next time you're at the supermarket - black pepper will probably work best as it has a stronger smellCC.

If you manage to catch the cat/s "in the act" you could try throwing a set of keys towards them. The sound will startle the cat and scare it off.
Getting the cat wet will also work - think sprinklers or a garden hose. These only really work if the cat doesn't see you - it's the element of surprise that's
the effective part. The keys trick I found to be very effective when my little darling decided that a pile of LP's stacked against a wall would make a good scratching post.
It took three or four attempts but she did stop. Cats have very long memories for unpleasant experiences and will avoid the chance of that experience happening again.

oldiesmusicfan
08-29-2010, 09:36 PM
The abuse of any animal just makes my blood boil! Of course she committed a crime and should be charged with animal cruelty. I'm so glad the cat survived the ordeal.

Another way to scare cats or dogs away from something you don't want them near is to put a few pennies in an empty soda can, seal it and toss it at them whenever they are targeting something. It's most effective if your pet doesn't see where it came from. It's loud, bigger than a set of keys and was recommended to me by my first dog's trainer. It got to the point where all I had to do was say "I'll get the can" or just give it a shake and he'd stop whatever he was doing.

Oldies

Livingallalone
08-29-2010, 10:37 PM
for Animal Cruelty I feel are laws in the US are WAY to soft, but for the uk to give that "THING" Police protection..WTF!!!

Bill

mrclemma
08-30-2010, 12:33 AM
Set the bitch on fire and then say:"Oh, I though it would be funny." She let that cat sit in there for 16 hours. Luckily the garbagemen did not come by and dump the cat in the truck. I say sic the PETA people on her.

144man
08-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Sometimes I think there's a case to be made for bringing back the stocks. Being drenched by rotten tomatoes would be a better deterrent than an ASBO.

theboyfromxtown
09-21-2010, 02:42 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

tamla617
09-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi theboyfromxtown: I don't even know where the cat or cats come from for starters.

out the backend of a queen [[female cat)

tamla617
09-21-2010, 03:15 PM
the RSPCA[[ROYAL SOCIETY for thePREVENTION of CRUELTY to ANIMALS) is taking her to court oct 19th.charged with 2 counts of animal cruelty.
bet she cant believe whats happened to her.if it wasnt for the guy having neighbourhood problems and fitted the cctv no one would be any the wiser.the bins were out so it was obvously bin day.the cat would have got mashed in the bin truck.

but i doesnt deserve death threats does it?she'll have to move.probably be in trouble with her collegues at work etc.
having said that i cant imagine wha posessed her to do it in the 1st place.apparently she's getting over he death of someone close.dont know about you,if that was the case the last thing i'd think about while in mourning.is get the nearest moggy and recycle it

btw she cant be sent to coventry thats where she lives!

tomato tom
10-22-2010, 12:55 PM
T.V. news just filmed her leaving court. She was fined, banned from having animals for a number of years. She stated in court that she could not understand why she did what she did. What???? Oh, and she has lost her job. They showed the cat on T.V. too, who seems, luckily, non the worse for her cruel actions..Paulo XXXX