PDA

View Full Version : Tiger and Elin's Divorce is final!

test

rta5225
08-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Well, here it is:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2010/08/24/tiger-woods-and-elin-nordegren-divorce-in-320m-deal-115875-22509273/

Well, he can knock himself out with all the skeezes he wants. LOL! ;) :D

rta5225
08-24-2010, 09:02 PM
According tothe New York Times and Sports Illustrated, the divorce rate among all professional athletes is generally estimated at somewhere between 60 percent and 80 percent.

arrr&bee
08-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Awww poor erin cryin about the hell she's going through aww poor baby with only those few billions to fall back on what's a girl to do...poor little thing!!!

rta5225
08-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Yep. She describes her hell in the latest edition of People magazine, due to hit the stand this Friday. Here's a link.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100825/ap_en_ce/glf_tiger_woods_elin

On the money side, she says money can't buy happiness. She probably doesn't know where to shop. LOL!!

arrr&bee
08-25-2010, 04:03 PM
She can send me the money..i'll know where to shop and she can just keep[catching hell] stop whining woman and spend that money!!!

sophisticated_soul
08-25-2010, 04:24 PM
No, money can't buy happiness, but it sure can make unhappiness a lot more pleasant! Poor Erin. Yeah, right. I'm with you guys, give me the money I'd know where to shop! LOL! That's a whole lot of cheddar, who cares if it came from a rat! It spends the same! LOL!!!

skooldem1
08-25-2010, 04:49 PM
She is a gold digger. I have no sympathy for her. Tiger was a fool for not seeing it.

abfan
08-25-2010, 10:54 PM
skooldem1 She sure made out like a bandit.pretty good work from being the nanny

nosey
08-26-2010, 01:50 PM
From what I've read Erin came from a good family in Sweden, her mother is in politicis in believe, college educated and was doing honorable work as a nanny. She was introduced to Tiger Woods by her employer so she didn't run after him. I say good for Elin. She's the victim in all of this and if there was any dirt on her I believe she would have been exposed a long time ago. She has held her head up in all of this, has conducted herself like a lady and although I don't know her, she has my respect, not Tiger. Now my 90 year old mother will fight somebody bout her "Tiger". LOL!

arrr&bee
08-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Yeah she's victimized all the way to the back...victimize me...hey over here all i need are a few million to be a happy victim!!!

Livingallalone
08-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Well, If my partner cheated on me with every whore in town, I go for every penny as well.....but really Tiger woods seems to b to boring and dull to F***K~~~~~

Bill

smark21
08-26-2010, 06:29 PM
From what I've read Erin came from a good family in Sweden, her mother is in politicis in believe, college educated and was doing honorable work as a nanny. She was introduced to Tiger Woods by her employer so she didn't run after him. I say good for Elin. She's the victim in all of this and if there was any dirt on her I believe she would have been exposed a long time ago. She has held her head up in all of this, has conducted herself like a lady and although I don't know her, she has my respect, not Tiger. Now my 90 year old mother will fight somebody bout her "Tiger". LOL!

She's studying to get her Master's Degree in Psychiatry and plans to go on to get a Doctorate. If she is a gold digger, she's not your typical gold digger. I suspect the people who are trashing her here are the usual moronic bigots like abfan who get very purturbed when black men marry outside the race.

marv2
08-26-2010, 06:46 PM
All I can say is Wow! That was fast........

skooldem1
08-26-2010, 07:56 PM
No its not that at all Smark21. I see her as a gold digger and it has nothing to do with race.

nosey
08-27-2010, 12:57 PM
After re-reading my post regarding "Elin", I realized I typed in my daughter's name, Erin. I had just gotten off the phone with her and made that Freudian Slip. My bad. I still feel she's the victim here as she didn't cheat on anyone and for all that we know was the good wife, at home caring for the kiddies and not having affairs with every Tom, "Dick" & Harry. JMO

arrr&bee
08-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Haaaaaaaaaa,of course she didn't,how many-tom,dick and harry's have a billion laying around,she's a skeezer but a smart one!

rta5225
08-28-2010, 11:52 PM
I got the People magazine. I'm sure she was hurting though with him banging so MANY women!! SHE better do a pre nup if she ever marries again.